- ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF CONSTRUCTION AND MUNICIPAL FACILITIES
- Organizational And Technological Reliability Of Urban Green Spaces
- UDC 504.75:351.777.83
Olga N. D'YACHKOVA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2-ya Krasnoarmeyskaya ul., 4, St. Petersburg 190005, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article is devoted to the search for possible solutions to achieve sustainable development of modern cities due to ecologization, preservation and restoration of the green fund of cities lost as a result of the construction of buildings and structures, as well as other man-made environmental impacts. On the example of St. Petersburg, the current situation of providing green areas and the direction of development of urban green spaces are considered. The management of urban green spaces lies in the need for information exchange and coordination of the interaction of forces and means in conditions of limited resources. Visualization, being a working tool, helps to systematize a large amount of information and reveal communication links. Deductive (analysis and decomposition of knowledge) and inductive (synthesis and construction of concepts) strategies were used in the research process. The definition of the term "organizational and technological reliability of urban green spaces", the intensional and extensional of the concepts "urban green spaces" and "urban green areas", a concept map of the system for ensuring the organizational and technological reliability of urban green areas are proposed for discussion. With the help of the graph, some knowledge of the subject area is generalized and structured.
Keywords: environment, urban green spaces, green areas, visualization, intensional, extensional, conceptual map, model of organizational and technological structure
1. Denisova Yu. V. Problems of housing construction in the late XIX - early XX centuries. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 8, pp. 27-36. (In Russ.). doi: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2021-8-27-36
2. D'yachkova O. N. Influence of soil contamination on ecological safety of St. Petersburg urban environment. Geoekologiya. Inzhenernaya Geologiya, Gidrogeologiya, Geokriologiya, 2020, no. 1, pp. 67-71. (In Russ.). doi: 10.31857/S0869780920010044
3. D'yachkova O. N. Influence of the state of natural components of the urban environment on public health. Aktual'nyye problemy stroitel'noy otrasli i obrazovaniya. Sbornik dokladov I Natsional'noy konferentsii [Actual problems of the construction industry and education. A collection of reports from the First National Conference]. Moscow, MISI-MGSU Publ., 2020, pp. 449-554. (In Russ.).
4. Le M. T., Bakaeva N. V. The formation of environmental protection objects of the urban environment for hot and humid climate conditions. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 9, pp. 52-59. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.09.52-59
5. Kirillova A. N., Yakubov H. G. Reproductive renovation of real estate: minimization of impact on the surrounding urban environment. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2018, no. 1, pp. 52-55. (In Russ.).
6. D'yachkova O. N. Principles of strategic planning for the development of "green" infrastructure of the urban environment. Vestnik MGSU, 2021, no. 16, vol. 8, pp. 1045-1064. (In Russ.). doi: 10.22227/1997-0935.2021.8.1045-1064
7. Yakubov H. G. Greening Moscow: theory and practice. Tekhnologii i oborudovaniye sadovo-parkovogo i landshaftnogo stroitel'stva. Sbornik statey Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Technologies and equipment for garden and park and landscape construction. Collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference] (December 18, 2019). Krasnoyarsk, 2020, pp. 32-36. (In Russ.).
8. Telichenko V. I., Benuzh A. A., Mochalov I. V., Bogachev A. V. Approbation of the requirements for the construction of "green" roofs of urban development. Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel'stvo, 2021, no. 9, pp. 12-17. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2021.09.12-17
9. Telichenko V. I., Benuzh A. A., Mochalov I. V. Shaping comfortable urban environment. Nedvizhimost': ekonomika, upravlenie, 2017, no. 1, pp. 30-33. (In Russ.).
10. Gavrilova T. A., Strakhovich E. V. Visual analytical thinking and mind maps for ontology engineering. Ontologiya proektirovaniya, 2020, vol. 10, no. 1(35), pp. 87-99. (In Russ.). doi: 10.18287/2223-9537-2020-10-1-87-99
11. Gavrilova T. A., Kudryavtsev D. V., Mouromtsev D. I. Inzheneriya znaniy. Modeli i metody [Knowledge engineering. Models and methods.] St. Petersburg, Lan Publ., 2020. 324 p. (In Russ.).
12. Gavrilova T. A., Khoroshevsky V. F. Bazy znaniy intellektual'nykh sistem [Knowledge bases of intelligent systems]. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2000. 384 p. (In Russ.).
13. Gavrilova T. A., Kudryavtsev D. V., Leshcheva I. A., Pavlov Ya. Yu. On a method of visual models classification. Bisnes Informatica, 2013, no. 4(26), pp. 21-34. (In Russ.).
14. Semenov S. A., Zhukov G. N. Use of bi-technologies in municipal management. Zhilishchnoe stroitel'stvo, 2020, no. 12, pp. 22-28. (In Russ.). doi: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2020-12-22-28
- For citation: D'yachkova O. N. Organizational and Technological Reliability of Urban Green Spaces. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 7, ðp. 61-67. (In Russ.) doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.07.61-67