- BUILDING MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS
- The True Relative Area Of Adhesive And Cohesive Joints Of Facing Tiles With The Base
- UDC 666.646:528.74
Pavel Yu. VOROBEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Viktor S. EVSTRATOV, email@example.com
Anastasiya Yu. ABRAMOVA
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University), Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, Moscow 129337, Russian Federation
Abstract. A method is proposed for determining the true relative area of adhesive and cohesive joints during tests to establish the adhesion strength of facing tiles with the base under axial tension, according to the current state standard using photogrammetry. An alternative method is presented for determining the adhesion area of tiles to the base based on the creation of photogrammetric models of tiles after testing, followed by the determination of the true relative areas of the free surface of the tile (without traces of adhesive or cohesive bonding), as well as the true relative areas of adhesive and cohesive bonding. Approbation of the developed technique was carried out on samples with different characteristic features of the surface after testing. It has been established that when determining the adhesion strength by the traditional method, the results obtained can be significantly underestimated due to the difference in determining the adhesion area. The general requirements and approaches of the considered new technique using photogrammetry are developed and formulated. The results obtained can be used to refine the existing methods for testing the adhesion strength and adjusting the regulatory documentation.
Keywords: true relative area of the joint, photogrammetry, facing tile, adhesion strength, adhesive joint, cohesive joint
1. Kuz'mina V. P. Mechanisms of the effect of cellulose esters on the properties of building materials. Suhie stroitel'nye smesi, 2018, no. 1, pp. 33-40. (In Russ.).
2. Pat. Russian Federation 2470891. Dry plaster mixture for decorative finishing of building facades / S. F. Koren'kova, A. S. Mironova; applicant and patentee SGASU; publ. 27.12.2012. Bul. no. 36. (In Russ.).
3. Pat. Russian Federation 2109788. Adhesive composition / A. I. Kozlovskiy, V. A. Rahmanov; applicant and patentee VNIIzhelezobeton; publ. 27.04.1998. (In Russ.).
4. Sazonov O. O., Zakirov A. A., Korobkina A. R. et al. Physico-mechanical properties of polyurethanes based on orthophosphoric acid aminoesters. Vestnik tekhnologicheskogo universiteta, 2019, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 74-77. (In Russ.).
5. Pogorelov V. V., Noskov V. V., Hlebnikova G. M., Miheeva V. S. Controlled continuous models in photogrammetry. Izvestiya vuzov. Geodeziya i aerofotos"emka, 2008, no. 1, pp. 96-109. (In Russ.).
6. Hrushch R. M., Zan'ko Yu. I., Grin' A. N., Solov'ev A. V. Evolution of the application of geometric transformations in photogrammetry. Izvestiya vuzov. Geodeziya i aerofotos"emka, 2019, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 60-67. (In Russ.). doi: 10.30533/0536-101X-2019-63-1-60-67
7. Kalantarov E. I., Govorov A. V., Nikishin D. A. Universal methods of digital photogrammetry. Izvestiya vuzov. Geodeziya i aerofotos"emka, 2003, no. 6, pp. 47-55. (In Russ.).
8. Ignat'ev A. Yu. Possibilities of photogrammetry application in 3D modeling. Studencheskiy vestnik, 2020, no. 14-4(112), pp. 87-88. (In Russ.).
9. Altuhov V. G. Investigation of the accuracy of photogrammetry as a method for determining the volume of an object. Avtomatika i programmnaya inzheneriya, 2020, no. 2(32), pp. 69-74. (In Russ.).
10. Samoylov A. N., Voloshin A. V., Kozlovskiy A. V. Algorithmic support of intelligent digital image processing system for applied photogrammetry tasks. Vestnik Adygejskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya 4. Estestvenno-matematicheskie i tekhnicheskie nauki, 2019, no. 3(246), pp. 96-102. (In Russ.).
11. Vagin A. I., Horoshko L. L. Application of photogrammetry in polygonal modeling. Nauchny aspect, 2020, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1058-1063. (In Russ.).
12. Izvozchikova V. V., Shardakov V. M., Mezhenin A. V. Application of 3D modeling in photogrammetry. Fundamental'nye problemy upravleniya proizvodstvennymi processami v usloviyah perekhoda k industrii 4.0. Tezisy dokladov nauchnogo seminara mezhdunarodno nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii "Avtomatizaciya" [Fundamental problems of production process management in the context of the transition to Industry 4.0: abstracts of the scientific seminar of the international scientific and technical conference "Automation"] (Sochi, September 06-12, 2020). Chelyabinsk, YUUrGU Publ., 2020, pp. 65-69. (In Russ.).
13. Tyuflin Yu. S. Photogrammetry - yesterday, today and tomorrow. Izvestiya vuzov. Geodeziya i aerofotos"emka, 2011, no. 2, pp. 3-8. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Vorobev P. Yu., Evstratov V. S., Abramova A.Yu. The True Relative Area of Adhesive and Cohesive Joints of Facing Tiles With the Base. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 7, ðp. 34-39. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.07.34-39