- BUILDING STRUCTURES, BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES
- Dynamic Method Of Calculating Industrial Buildings For The Effect Of An Explosive Wave
- UDC 624.042.8:725.42
Nikolay G. KELASYEV, email@example.com
Kirill V. AVDEEV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitriy I. LEVIN, email@example.com
Central Research and Design and Experimental Institute of Industrial Buildings and Structures - TsNIIPromzdaniy, Dmitrovskoe shosse, 46, korp. 2, Moscow 127238, Russian Federation
Abstract. The article provides information about the parameters of the loads from the action of an explosion when interacting with a free-standing building. The calculation of a one-story industrial building according to the first limit state, which is characterized by the operation of structures in the conditionally elastic stage of deformation, was carried out using two methods. An algorithm is presented for calculating reinforced concrete structures for the effect of an explosive load, taking into account diffraction by the quasi-static method, as well as by the dynamic method using the LIRA 10 calculation complex - the method of direct integration of the equations of motion. A comparative analysis of the frequencies of natural vibrations of structures, displacements and forces obtained by quasi-static and dynamic methods of calculation for explosive loads was carried out. Conclusions are drawn about the advantages and prospects of the dynamic method of calculating industrial buildings under explosive loads using domestic calculation complexes.
Keywords: industrial building, reinforced concrete structures, explosive loads, methods of direct integration of equations of motion, dynamic calculation method, quasi-static calculation method, dynamic coefficient
1. Posobie po obsledovaniyu i proektirovaniyu zdaniy i sooruzheniy, podverzhennyh vozdejstviyu vzryvnyh nagruzok [Aguide for the survey and design of buildings and structures exposed to explosive loads]. Moscow, TsNIIPromzdaniy Publ., 2000. 122 p. (In Russ.).
2. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu i raschetu sooruzheniy grazhdanskoy oborony [Guidelines for the design and calculation of civil defense structures]. Moscow, TsNIIPromzdaniy Publ., 2003. 131 p. (In Russ.).
3. Kelas'ev N. G., Avdeev K. V., Levin D. I. On the calculation of Industrial buildings for emergency Impacts from an external explosion. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo, 2022, no. 3, pp. 4-7. (In Russ.). doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.03.04-07
4. Rastorguev B. S., Plotnikov A. I., Husnutdinov D. Z. Proektirovanie zdaniy i sooruzheniy pri avariynyh vzryvnyh vozdeystviyah [Design of buildings and structures under emergency explosive efects]. Moscow, ASV Publ., 2007. 152 p. (In Russ.).
5. Metodika ocenki posledstviy avariynyh vzryvov toplivno-vozdushnyh smesey : rukovodstvo po bezopasnosti [Methods for assessment of the consequences of accidental explosions of fuel and air mixtures: safety guide]. Ser. 27, vol.15. Moscow, NTC PB Publ., 2016. 44 p. (In Russ.).
6. Kotlyarevskiy V. A., Ganushkin V. I., Kostin A. A. Ubezhishcha grazhdanskoy oborony: konstrukcii i raschet [Civil defense shelters: structures and analysis]. Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1989. 606 p. (In Russ.).
- For citation: Kelasyev N. G., Avdeev K. V., Levin D. I. Dynamic Method of Calculating Industrial Buildings for the Effect of an Explosive Wave. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitel'stvo [Industrial and Civil Engineering], 2022, no. 7, ðp. 5-11. (In Russ.) doi: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.07.05-11